Eastern Oregon University
All fields are required.
Online Degrees at Eastern Oregon University
Make your goals happen with a flexible, affordable online degree from Eastern Oregon University. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees that combine personal attention with academic excellence. Featuring competitive tuition, expert faculty, and a supportive learning community, EOU has the program you’re looking for.
Our online degrees are designed for you to study on your schedule, with multiple start dates per year and a generous transfer policy. Get credit for your previous experience as you earn the right degree for career advancement and ongoing success. Discover what an EOU education can mean for you – get started today.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Bachelor’s in Anthropology/Sociology
- – Anthropology
- – Sociology & Social Welfare
- Bachelor’s in Business
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- – Global Foods & Agri-Business
- – Leadership, Organization & Management
- – Marketing
- Bachelor’s in Communication Studies
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor’s in Economics
- Bachelor’s in Emergency Medical Services Administration
- Bachelor’s in English/Writing
- Bachelor’s in Fire Services Administration
- Bachelor’s in History
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor’s in Integrative Studies
- Bachelor’s in Health and Human Performance
- – Community Health
- – Exercise Science
- – Physical Education & Sport
- Bachelor’s in Politics and Economics
- Bachelor’s in Psychology
- Bachelor’s in Public Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Fine Arts in Creative Writing*
- Master in Science in Education
- Post-Baccalaureate Accounting Certificate
You may earn a B.S. or B.A. in each program unless otherwise stated.
You may also earn a B.A.S. in Emergency Medical Services Administration and Information Technology Management.
The Bachelor’s in Business is available as a B.A.S. only.
* This is a hybrid program.
Why Choose EOU?
We help students succeed by providing a personalized learning experience that emphasizes one-on-one advising, mentorship, access, and engagement.
Our integrated, high-quality liberal arts and professional programs ensure effective student learning and academic quality.
Flexibility and Convenience
Our programs are designed for working professionals and delivered in an online format with multiple start dates throughout the year.
Eastern Oregon University was founded in 1929 as a teachers' college and today serves as a center for education, culture and scholarship in rural areas of Oregon. EOU guides student inquiry through academic programs that lead to responsible and reflective action in a diverse and interconnected world.
Take your next step with EOU.Learn More Today
Eastern Oregon University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.